Need Help—Game Not Launching After It Worked Fine
Posted: 25 September 2010 03:52 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-24

Hello.

I was interested in trying your non-violent game People Power last night, so I bought it and installed it. After playing it last night, everything was fine.

But I woke up this morning and booted up my computer and something has gone wrong. I noticed right away the icon for the program was missing (looked like a generic .exe one now) but I didn’t think much of it. However when I actually tried to use the program later, it didn’t work at all. It kept instantly crashing.

I tried to run the installer again… it just says it’s installed and do you want to run it. Clicking on run, I noticed that when the game crashes it gives a message ‘Access Denied’... but it crashes just like before.

And that’s where I’m at… no way to use the game, and no idea of how things could go wrong so fast. I’ve tried reinstalling AIR. No change. I’ve tried uninstalling People Power… it doesn’t uninstall and gives me a pop up that says something in all squares (foreign language I don’t have the font for? I don’t know…) it says Retry or Cancel and retry does nothing. I’m pretty baffled at this point, and hope someone can help.

Posted: 26 September 2010 12:26 PM   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-09-24

Never mind, seems to have just been a computer virus. Running fine after I fixed that!

Posted: 26 September 2010 04:58 PM   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2010-06-18

Dear TravisA,
I’m glad to hear you solved the problem. Seeing your first post, it seemed to me you must have a virus, which is the likeliest cause of desktop icons disappearing or being altered. The symptom you described has never occurred in tens of thousands of launches by other users, including those of us who have been involved in developing the game.
Moderator, People Power Game

Posted: 15 March 2013 04:57 AM   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-03-15

seems to have just been a computer virus. Running fine after I fixed that

Signature 

wedding dresses
cheap wedding dresses
wedding dresses 2013
dresses for wedding
Wedding Dresses Online

Posted: 23 July 2017 03:38 AM   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2017-07-23

This is a nice product. LOVE THIS!!! so smooth and helpful! doesn’t look as massive as the other fit bit items. I am happy use it.To text me

best fitness tracker

Signature 

\nbest fitness tracker\n\nwaterproof fitness tracker\n\nfitness tracker reviews

‹‹ Introduction      Screen Size ››