How do I know when I’ve won the game?
Posted: 24 September 2015 02:42 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2015-09-17

Just started and I can’t find an explanation of how someone wins this game.  Early in the game I’m currently playing, the “president” resigned and now I’ve got a movement with 100 momentum while the regime has zero viability.

Posted: 24 September 2015 04:19 PM   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2010-06-18

Achieving a victory depends on what “victory” condition you choose for yourself, which you set in the “Movement Manifesto.” This is the orange binder on the bookshelf in the movement headquarters (home) screen.  Here, you choose the movement positions on various issues - for, neutral, or against. These are specific to the scenario you’re playing. For example in ‘Pourinian Occupation’, the issues are End the Occupation, Government of National Unity, and No Checkpoints; No Curfew. When you succeed in forcing the occupying power to withdraw from the country, a Win message will appear on the screen saying that the Pourinians announce their plans to withdraw.

On your other comment, that the president has resigned, Momentum is 100 and Viability is zero: this seems nearly impossible early in the game. It should only happen after you’ve played for quite a while. I’m very curious about this. Can you save the game at the point you describe and email the saved game file to me? Send to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). I’ll examine it right away and get back to you. (To save a game, it has to be running, then click the main menu button (red megaphone, lower right), then Save Game (third from top, upper left). Enter a title, e.g. Dictatorship, and then click Save at lower right. After you’ve saved, you can exit the game. If you’re on a Mac, from the Go Menu choose Documents, People Power, Games, and then open the folder with the name of the scenario you’ve been playing. In that folder, you will see a file with the title you just created, with a .sav extension. That’s the file I need. It can be attached to an email. If you’re on a PC, in Users/My Documents/ People Power/Games, you can find the .sav file. Thanks in advance for this!

Posted: 25 September 2015 11:20 AM   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2015-09-17

I would be happy to send it, but I can’t see your email address even though JavaScript is enabled.

Posted: 25 September 2015 04:57 PM   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Rank
Joined  2010-06-18

try sending to info[at]peoplepowergame.com
replace [at] with the @ symbol
thanks

Posted: 12 January 2017 12:17 AM   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2017-01-05

Why you can’t see the e-mail address

Signature 

Terjemah-lirik-lagu-barat

Posted: 10 June 2017 11:19 AM   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-06-10

long faceI would be happy to send it, but I can’t see your email address even though JavaScript is enabled.

My problem is same

Signature 

artificial grass boca raton fl\nartificial grass deerfield beach fl

Posted: 13 June 2017 09:19 AM   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
Rank
Joined  2010-06-18

send to info (at) peoplepowergame.com. replace (at) with @ symbol.

Posted: 24 April 2018 07:06 AM   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-04-17

Did anything change about the victory conditions in this game? I didn’t play for ages and this was my number 1 gripe with the game. I wish victory conditions were a bit more exciting.