Persuade tactic in Brybury Coast Scenario
Posted: 27 February 2011 04:23 AM
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-02-19

When one of my agents has scheduled ‘Persuade’ as a tactic (in this case Bob Rock targetting Mark Churl) then until the date where that is scheduled, it is impossible to schedule any new tactics other than ‘persuade’. Is this meant to be the case?

Posted: 28 February 2011 10:43 AM   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2010-06-18

I started a new game with this scenario, played a few turns (raised money and mobilized some activists). I was able to schedule a persuade tactic (Bob Rock -> Mark Churl), and after having done so, I was able to schedule some other tactics. In other words, I didn’t experience the problem you describe. Of course, if you don’t have enough money, activists, and available work hours, it will be impossible to schedule certain tactics—but you already know that, I’m sure. Regardless of other factors, I strongly suggest you download the latest release of the game, which includes updated versions of all scenarios. There’s a remote chance of a stray scenario issue that was fixed in the latest versions. The newest game release is f40. You can check which one you have installed by pulling down the help menu and clicking “About People Power.” The release number is the first item in the list.