Custom images
Posted: 24 December 2010 01:43 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-12-24

How do I add custom images to a scenario??

Posted: 28 December 2010 04:53 PM   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2010-06-18

Instructions for adding images are in the help menu, accessible from every relevant Scenario Builder window. For example, if you want to add a group image—from the Help Table of Contents, click on Groups, then scroll down to Description subtab and “Add custom image.”

Important: Your images must conform to the game requirements: They must be in the JPEG (.jpg) format, and sized correctly. Character images must be 150 x 200 pixels, Group images are 200 x 150, News Items are 400 x 300, and maps must be 520 x 500. (These dimensions specified in the help files.) To prepare images, you’ll need an image-editing application, which can be as simple as Microsoft Paint (a free download from Microsoft) or as sophisticated as Adobe Photoshop.

To make your images available while working in the Scenario Builder, the desired .jpg image file must be placed in the correct folder. As an example, the default for Group images is:
c:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\People Power\Scenarios\[name of scenario]\assets\Groups

I hope this helps!

Posted: 19 April 2011 07:01 AM   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-04-19
slim - 28 December 2010 08:53 PM

Instructions for adding images are in the help menu, accessible from every relevant Scenario Builder window. For example, if you want to add a group image—from the Help Table of Contents, click on Groups, then scroll down to Description subtab and “Add custom image.”

Important: Your images must conform to the game requirements: They must be in the JPEG (.jpg) format, and sized correctly. Character images must be 150 x 200 pixels, Group images are 200 x 150, News Items are 400 x 300, and maps must be 520 x 500. (These dimensions specified in the help files.) To prepare images, you’ll need an image-editing application, which can be as simple as Microsoft Paint (a free download from Microsoft) or as sophisticated as Adobe Photoshop.

To make your images available while working in the Scenario Builder, the desired .jpg image file must be placed in the correct folder. As an example, the default for Group images is:
c:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\People Power\Scenarios\[name of scenario]\assets\Groups

I hope this helps!