Uninstall…  but not fixed?
Posted: 01 January 2014 10:09 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-12-31

I started creating a scenario, I changed my mind. I couldn’t find a way to delete it. I decided to reinstall.

How come when I uninstall everything and delete the associated folders, and reinstall, the scenarios I was trying to delete are still there.

If I deleted everything, how is it showing the files that I deleted? Where would they be?

It’s not saving my stuff to some online folder here that I need to clean out is it?

Posted: 02 May 2016 11:24 AM   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2010-06-18

When you install the People Power game it creates two folders on your computer. One is for Scenarios you create or download from other users; the other is for Games which you save. On a PC (Windows) system, these Scenario files are in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\PeoplePower\Scenarios.
On a Mac, <computer>/Documents/People Power/Scenarios.

Scenario files which you create are automatically placed in the Scenarios folder in Documents. They can only be deleted from this folder. They can’t be deleted from within the Scenario Builder. However, if you are working in the Scenario Builder and want to quit without saving the scenario you’ve been building, you can simply quit the Scenario Builder—you’ll be asked whether you want to save; click No. 

More information about Game and Scenario Files and their locations is in the Help Menu, accessible within the game.

Posted: 08 January 2017 03:12 AM   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-01-06
ThatGuydThere - 01 January 2014 10:09 PM

I found Testoprime here and started creating a scenario, I changed my mind. I couldn’t find a way to delete it. I decided to reinstall.

How come when I uninstall everything and delete the associated folders, and reinstall, the scenarios I was trying to delete are still there.

If I deleted everything, how is it showing the files that I deleted? Where would they be?

It’s not saving my stuff to some online folder here that I need to clean out is it?

Thanks slim, that makes sense.