Increase Viability
Posted: 01 November 2015 09:35 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-11-01

I always down the Viability to 0, but how increase, and what is making goes down?
^^

Posted: 03 November 2015 10:34 AM   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2010-06-18

I would like to know more details of your situation: which scenario are you playing? After how many turns does the Viability go to zero? What movement tactics have you been using? But more importantly: in fact, your goal as a player (controlling the movement) is to force Viability as low as possible—even to zero if you can. I’m not sure why you consider this a problem, or why you want to raise Viability. Have you received a victory message? (has the dictator resigned, or granted movement demands?)

Posted: 16 November 2015 01:06 PM   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-11-01

Tank you for answer, i was playing Occupation e Ditactor
I play for hours, days =) funny!
I Receive a notice that one movement requirement was attended, but continue playing, and another agenda was answered. And continue playing, the govern continue attacking me, i think i can win and change to another power, us power.

Posted: 16 November 2015 01:12 PM   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2010-06-18

Good! Most players consider that they have ‘won’ a scenario when they achieve one movement goal, but you can continue playing toward another goal. Be sure you have selected ‘for’ for that goal, in the Movement Manifesto. But I don’t understand why you consider a decline in Viability to be a problem. One of your main goals as the strategist for the movement is to reduce Viability as far as possible. Raising viability is the regime’s problem, not yours.

Posted: 24 December 2015 03:55 AM   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-12-24

Good!

Homecoming Dresses